Hey everybody! Happy friday
Finally, finally, the weekend. Not that my weekends are veeeeeery eventful, but I love spending time with my loved ones (who doesn’t?). I actually have work to do this weekend, I have to finish editing some wedding photos. Not very fun, but I really need to get it done.
Lunch yesterday was leftover bean burger, whole wheat bread with queijo fresco and tomato and lettuce salad. I wasn’t feeling very creative, can you tell?
It was good and kept me satisfied though, that’s what matters.
Mid afternoon snack was a big apple.
Dinner was a bit of fish and green beans (with some olive oil for flavor, otherwise it’d be a little boring).
Today breakfast was 2 weetabix biscuits + low fat milk. Also, some walnuts and almonds.
I went to the gym with Filipa, this time we went swimming for 40 minutes. Swimming really tires me! And then we spent 5/10 minutes on the jacuzzi talking. Ahah Awesome.
Lunch was not so good.
Apple with a plain yogurt and cinnamon. I made this and started eating it… but I wasn’t feeling it. So I gave up (I ate about half of it, more or less) and had a slice of bread + queijo fresco and a square of dark chocolate.
My afternoon will be spent catching up on tv shows and whatnot. Sounds pretty good, right?
Before I show you the pic of the day, Beth @ Dining and Dishing nominated me for the “Over the Top Blog” award.
Thank you Beth!
The rules? Answer the following questions in one word:
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your hair? long
3. Your mother? best
4. Your father? funny
5. Your favorite food? homemade
6. Your dream last night? none
7. Your favorite drink? water
8. Your dream/goal? happiness
9. What room are you in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? blogging
11. Your fear? bugs!
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? N/A
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? unhappy
15. Muffins? yummy
16. Wish list item? clothes
17. Where did you grow up? lisbon
18. Last thing you did? lunch
19. What are you wearing? pyjamas!
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pets? none
22. Friends? awesome
23. Your life? good
24. Your mood? ok
25. Missing someone? nop
26. Vehicle? train
27. Something you’re not wearing? ring
28. Your favorite store? none
29. Your favorite color? all
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? dunno!
32. Your best friend? Filipa
33. One place that I go to over and over? gym
34. One person who emails me regularly? César
35. Favorite place to eat? home!
Omg, some of them were hard to answer!
Here’s today’s picture of the day:
That’s a branch from our orange tree we have on our property in the south of Portugal. There’s two orange trees and we also have a carob tree, a pomegranate tree, an almond tree, etc. That was taken during the summer so obviously the oranges weren’t in season. But it’s pretty cool when someone goes there during the winter and brings home some oranges. They’re great for juice!
Hope you’re having a great friday!