These are my goals.
Hope you’re having an awesome weekend. 🙂
Today I started the day with a pineapple yogurt and a weetabix biscuit.
I later realized I should’ve eaten a more substantial meal because I was still hungry! So I had a nectarine and a slice of bread with cottage cheese.
And then came lunch.
My mom made a stew. I can’t tell you just how DELICIOUS this thing was. You bet I went for seconds.
And ate a piece of bread. And a piece of dark chocolate. I told you my lack of appetite during the week would catch up with me! And I always tend to eat more during the weekends anyway.. I think it’s because everybody’s home and we eat together and talk, etc. It’s ok though, indulgences are fine every once in a while. Plus, it wasn’t even that bad!
I’m planning on writing a more serious post, a weight loss related post. Maybe I’ll do it today, but I’m not making any promises!
Anyway, I read a post on Spunkysuzi, working towards a healthier me about weekly goals. I think that’s a great idea. It gives you a plan but at the same time.. it’s not overwhelming you know? It’s not “I’LL DO THIS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE”. No, it’s setting some goals and introducing new healthy habits into your life.
So my weekly goals for this week are:
– Going to the gym 3 times.
– Making the most of those 3 times, work hard!
– Trying to cook 2 meals by myself. I can’t cook but I think that’s doable! Plus, I’ll try making stuff I’ve never eaten.
– Finishing working on some photos so I can finally give them to the clients.
– Be positive most of the time, no self-loathing allowed. 🙂
I think those are some good goals. What do you think?